Behavioral Epidemics and Dynamic Control at MLMDA
Part of the ongoing work of Argyris Kalogeratos, Stefano Sarao, Kevin Scaman, and Nicolas Vayatis, on behavioral epidemics and dynamic control is going to be presented in a poster format at the 42nd Middle European Cooperation in Statistical Physics (MECO), Feb 2017, Lyon, France.
MLMDA will present latest results at NIPS’15 in Montréal from 7 to 12 December:
- Anytime Influence Bounds and the Explosive Behavior of Continuous-Time Diffusion Networks.
Kevin Scaman, Rémi Lemonnier, Nicolas Vayatis.
- Cornering Stationary and Restless Mixing Bandits with Remix-UCB.
Julien Audiffren, Liva Ralaivola.
- Workshop on “Networks in the Social and Information Sciences”
Learning to Suppress SIS Epidemics in Networks.
Argyris Kalogeratos, Kevin Scaman, and Nicolas Vayatis.
- Workshop on “Bayesian Optimization: Scalability and Flexibility”,
Optimization for Gaussian Processes via Chaining.
Emile Contal, Cédric Malherbe, and Nicolas Vayatis.
- Workshop on “Nonparametric Methods for Large Scale Representation Learning”
Distributed Convolutional Sparse Coding via Message Passing Interface.
Thomas Moreau, Laurent Oudre, and Nicolas Vayatis.
Academic research group at CMLA, ENS Cachan, France