Machine Learning – AI Engineering- AI for Good
Wednesday 24 June 2020 – 100% online!
French and German authorities
Scientific videos from academic researchers
- Mounir Atiq, Genetic algorithm for budget learning on random forests using genome reduction techniques.
- Alejandro de la Concha, Offline detection of change-points in the mean for stationary graph signals.
- Antoine de Mathelin, Transfer Learning for Design Space Exploration. Application to industrial product design.
- Nestor Demeure, AI augmented linear solvers: using machine learning to predict the convergence profile of a linear solver.
- Mathilde Fekom, Sequential control of network processes.
- Sothea Has, A clusterwise supervised learning procedure based on aggregation of distances. Applications on air compressor and turbine data.
- Pierre Humbert, Low rank activations for tensor-based convolutional sparse coding.
- Argyris Kalogeratos, Winning the competition: enhancing counter-contagion in behavioral epidemic processes.
- Batiste Le Bars, Change-point detection in a time-varying Ising model.
- Anthea Mérida, Model pre-selection method using Neural Decision Trees.
- Ludovic Minvielle, Step detection with convolutional models.
- Théo Saillant, Weighting method for online estimators applied to HPC job power consumption estimation from submission data.
- Charles Truong, Recent advances in change point detection.
Atos, Bertin (tbc), Banque de France (tbc), SNCF